[et_pb_section admin_label=”section”][et_pb_row admin_label=”row”][et_pb_column type=”3_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Staging the Kitchen” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
Staging the Kitchen
Home staging is the process of presenting your home to appeal to your target market. There is nothing worse than a dirty, slimy and smelly kitchen. Untidy kitchen drawers tend to show disorganisation and no one would want to have to look for something inside many different drawers before finding it. Make sure the kitchen is as clean and orderly as possible before putting your house on the market.
Here are a few things to check:
- De-clutter the entire kitchen.
- Clear bench tops to allow for working space. Store away appliances like a toaster, blender, juicer, mixer etc. in cupboards to enhance the impression of cleanliness and bench space. It also helps make your kitchen look bigger.
- Have well-organised, clean, neat and tidy drawers.
- Have your kitchen clean and healthy looking. This allows the buyers to envisage themselves preparing meals and enjoying family meals together with their loved ones. Use commercial quality cleaning products and detergents.
- Ensure the locks and handles are stylish and match up to the standards of the rest of the rooms in the house.
- Do necessary repairs and replacements to the cabinets, drawers, working station, sinks, taps, drainage etc. Have them polished and shiny where possible and the doors cleaned and oiled so they open easily and do not squeak.
- Ensure quality, attractive and ample lighting to the room. Replace or repair existing light fittings if necessary.
- Have a simple dinning table set up or even bar stools to give buyers an easy casual dining option.
- Clean the inside and the casing of the refrigerator, the dishwasher, cooker and any other equipment in the room. Make the tops of the cooking stoves sparkles and shiny.
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][et_pb_column type=”1_4″][et_pb_toggle admin_label=”Toggle” title=”All About Staging” open=”on” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
- What is Home Staging?
- Getting Ready to Stage your Property for Sale
- Steps to Stage your Home for Successful Sale
- Staging the Bedrooms
- Staging the Bathroom, Toilet and Laundry
- Staging the Kitchen
- Staging the Facade and Entry
- How to Stage your Garden
[/et_pb_toggle][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section][et_pb_section admin_label=”Section” global_module=”543″ fullwidth=”on” specialty=”off” transparent_background=”off” background_color=”#ffffff” allow_player_pause=”off” inner_shadow=”off” parallax=”off” parallax_method=”off” padding_mobile=”off” make_fullwidth=”off” use_custom_width=”off” width_unit=”on” make_equal=”off” use_custom_gutter=”off”][et_pb_fullwidth_menu global_parent=”543″ admin_label=”Fullwidth Menu” menu_id=”6″ background_color=”#5d2060″ background_layout=”dark” text_orientation=”center” submenu_direction=”upwards” fullwidth_menu=”off” dropdown_menu_animation=”fade”] [/et_pb_fullwidth_menu][/et_pb_section]