[et_pb_section admin_label=”section”][et_pb_row admin_label=”row”][et_pb_column type=”3_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Staging the Bathroom, Toilet and Laundry” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
Staging the Bathroom, Toilet and Laundry
By now you are well aware that home staging is the process of presenting your home to appeal to your target market.
Staging the bathroom and toilet
The bathroom and toilet are the most sensitive areas of the house and need very special attention. Some of the things to consider for your home staging include:
- The use of commercial and quality cleaning products and detergents to remove scum stuck around the bathtub and mould on the walls.
- Repair and make the mirrors, shower screens and ceramic surfaces gleam.
- Have the bathroom and toilet smelling clean and fresh. Clean the toilet seat and inside the toilet to have them sparkling.
- Use some bright and colourful bathmats, luxurious looking bathroom fixtures like bathroom cabinets, doorknobs, towel rails and racks.
- If there is a washing basket, replace it with an attractive, stylish modern basket.
- Have a display of beautiful colour-coordinated towels and hand towels.
- Clean and polish all taps and fittings in the bath, shower and basin.
- Scrub the shower recess.
Styling the laundry
It can be very easy to forget and neglect the laundry. A quick once-over will pull it into shape.
Laundry room checklist:
- Have it well lit and bright.
- Polish the tub.
- Clean the washing machine and ensure it’s in good working condition.
- Put dirty clothes away.
- Put ironing board away or neatly arranged in the ironing area.
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][et_pb_column type=”1_4″][et_pb_toggle admin_label=”Toggle” title=”All About Staging” open=”on” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
- What is Home Staging?
- Getting Ready to Stage your Property for Sale
- Steps to Stage your Home for Successful Sale
- Staging the Bedrooms
- Staging the Bathroom, Toilet and Laundry
- Staging the Kitchen
- Staging the Facade and Entry
- How to Stage your Garden
[/et_pb_toggle][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section][et_pb_section admin_label=”Section” global_module=”543″ fullwidth=”on” specialty=”off” transparent_background=”off” background_color=”#ffffff” allow_player_pause=”off” inner_shadow=”off” parallax=”off” parallax_method=”off” padding_mobile=”off” make_fullwidth=”off” use_custom_width=”off” width_unit=”on” make_equal=”off” use_custom_gutter=”off”][et_pb_fullwidth_menu global_parent=”543″ admin_label=”Fullwidth Menu” menu_id=”6″ background_color=”#5d2060″ background_layout=”dark” text_orientation=”center” submenu_direction=”upwards” fullwidth_menu=”off” dropdown_menu_animation=”fade”] [/et_pb_fullwidth_menu][/et_pb_section]